Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spanish Fork Hot Pots

All my time living in Utah I never knew that there were hot pots up Spanish Fork canyon. Well Ty and Bre gave us the pleasure the other night of being our guide to the pots and let me tell you they felt GREAT! as for the smell..... lets just say I am still smelling rotten eggs. There was a nice leisurely 2 mile hike/walk to the pots and then there are several different ones to choose from once you get there. For those of you who have never been I HIGHLY suggest you go!

Failed attempt at a timed photo
IMG_0304IMG_0307IMG_0310
Another failed timed picIMG_0313IMG_0317IMG_0318IMG_0327

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard of those hot pots but I've never been! I always pictured them being all muddy and gross for some reason, but they actually look nice! Good to know... :)

p.s. love your swim suit, Dy! :)

TyandBre said...

I love that we seriously struggled taking pictures that night. Wow. It was fun hanging out with you guys. We need to do it more often.