Monday, April 11, 2011

This Calls for a Celebration!

As many of you know last Tuesday was my birthday. Well I wanted to document my little birthday celebration because it was such an enjoyable night. :)
First off I had to work for a little bit that day so as I was sitting in on my patients exam and in comes Nick, Mike, and Chance singing Happy Birthday and holding a cake. Oh how Nick loves to embarrass me. They left and we chowed down on some yummy cake.
That night Nick told me we were going somewhere nice for dinner but he wouldn't tell me where. Well I had my assumptions even though Nick tried to throw me off by taking a little detour but in the end we made it to The Roof. The Roof has always been on our bucket list because I have never eaten there. Needless to say I left very full and about ready to pop! Thank you Nick for always making me feel so special on my birthday! I love you! Here are some pics of the evening.
IMG_0212IMG_0210
These beauties were sitting on my chair when we got there
IMG_0211
It has an AMAZING view. Did you know that the SL temple Angel Moroni is 12 ft 5 in tall? Something we learned while sitting there.
IMG_0215

2 comments:

Jenilara said...

Dy, I know this sounds cheesy, but I really was thinking of you on your birthday! I'm glad it was a good birthday and you look gorgeous in your pictures by the way.

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

Nick always plans a way to make your birthday so awesome! Good job Nick. The Roof is an amazing environment and with delish food. Your view was beautiful. Glad you had a great B-Day!