Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Fun!

I went with Alyssia the other day to take some of Lindsay's bridals. Lindsay looked B-E-A-Utiful in her wedding dress. Alyssia has been a great mentor with my amateur photography. She showed me some fun stuff on photoshop that I used on Lindsay's pictures. I think they turned out very cute! Congrats Linz! Sorry about the random sizes I was really struggling with the horizontal ones and gave up.
trees
whisperyellow
kiss
hose
green
grass2
hands
Linz this is the widest your eyes were open on this shot :)
sit




This is what all the horizontal ones were all doing. Ah! So annoying!
bw

1 comment:

Alyssia said...

Dy these turned out really good! I love your creativity with your shots! And by the way I saw the full shot of that last one when I clicked on it and saw it on flikr and I love it!