Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow covered slopes one day, Sunny beaches the next









Nick and I have been taking full advantage of my Christmas break. A few weekends ago Lindsay, Jeni and I went boarding at Canyons resort even though there was absolutely no snow we still had a great time! Later that night the husbands along with Hil, Alyssia and Crystal joined us and we went to eat at Red Rock and sat in the hot tub at the condo where we spent the night. It was yet again, so fun to hang out with everyone (well almost everyone) and catch up.
The very next day Nick and I left for our cruise to the Bahamas. This was Nick's first cruise so I got to introduce him to the joys of cruising... although I am not sure he would agree with that statement. We both had a great time but he is not sure he would go on another cruise. We did a lot of relaxing while we were there but at Key West we went sea kayaking which was a TON of fun! We saw a bunch of weird sea creatures which we got to touch and pick up. I can't wait until our next cruise together. Right Nick? :)

4 comments:

Chelsie and Trace said...

How fun!! We are going on a cruise at the end of January and I can't wait and seeing your pictures makes me wish it was that much closer!

Trent and Steph said...

What is Nick holding in that picture? I don't think I like it :(

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun... how's life other than vacations? we all should get together soon.

The Duncan Family said...

Your cruise looks fun, sorry Dy I'm on Nick with this one. Cruises aren't my favorite either. New Years was so fun! Hopefully we can get together again soon!